We’re extremely grateful for this guilt-free recipe. These mini vegan pumpkin cheesecake bites are the perfect sweet treat for the holiday season. Bring them to your next holiday party, or snack on them at home with a holiday movie marathon. Heaven!
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bite Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- food processor or blender
- non-stick silicone mini cupcake baking pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, dates and the one and a half tablespoons of coconut oil in a blender or food processor until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the mini cupcake baking pan. Press into the bottoms of each mold evenly with the back of a spoon – or your fingers.
- Bake crusts in pan for five minutes.
- Combine soaked cashews, vegan cream cheese, pumpkin puree, tablespoon of coconut oil, maple syrup, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin filling over cooked crusts and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Allow bites to cool and then top with coconut yogurt and cinnamon to garnish.
November 19, 2018
More like this